Sailing Season Pass
Full Season Pass: Unlimited sailing access aboard Sonars from May 20 through Columbus Day
Weekday Pass: Access to Sonars Monday through Friday from May 20 through Columbus Day
35 & Under Pass: Unlimited sailing for college students and young professionals ages 35 and under. Access aboard Sonars from May 20 through Columbus Day. To purchase a "35 & Under Pass", visit our Front Desk.
Season Pass Benefits:
(*) Access to Sonars, reservations recommended
(*) Bring up to 4 passengers aboard with you
(*) Sail as long as you want each day *
* Sonars must be returned to their mooring and stowed 30 mins before closing.
How To Use Your Season Pass:
(1) Purchase your Season Pass Online or In-Store. Provide your contact information to register your pass.
(2) Make a reservation for when you want to sail; be sure to tell our front desk that you are a Season Pass holder. (Walk-ins may have to wait until there is an available boat for rental.)
(3) Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled rental. The pass holder and any additional guests will need to sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting.
(3) When you come back ashore, return to the Front Desk to check-out. (Sonars must be returned to their mooring and stowed 30 mins before closing.)
Sailing Rental Rules:
-- Properly fitted lifejackets must be fastened and worn at all times.
-- Renters must stay at least 200 yards from shore and remain in West Harbor, unless approved for extended range. Tying up to docks is not permitted.
-- Collateral required for all rentals.
-- Sailboat rentals must be returned 30 minutes before closing.
-- Alcohol is not permitted.
-- Renters must be 18 years of age. Passengers must be at least 5 years of age.
-- Qualified and experienced sailors only.
-- All first-time renters must pass a Safety Sail.
-- All returning renters must pass an annual Orientation Sail.
-- Renter is responsible for all towing and damage expenses incurred during rental.
-- A minimum fee of $100 is charged for any assistance or towing provided.
-- A minimum fee of $200 is charged for any assistance or towing provided outside of West Harbor.
-- Minimum $700 damage fee will be assessed for running aground.
- Schedule: May 20 - Columbus Day
- Day & Time: May 20 - June 9
Mon - Sun 9am-5pm
June 10 - Labor Day
Mon 9am-5pm; Tues-Sun 9am-8pm
Sept 3 - Columbus Day
Mon - Sun 9am-5pm
- Ages: 18+ To Purchase Season Pass
- Fee: $499
Login your account to select program
If you have any questions regarding this class or navigating the website, we are here to help you.
Please contact our team directly at (516) 922-SAIL