Paddle Season Pass
(*) Paddle up to 2 hours every day *
(*) Bring 1 guest half off (limit 2 hrs per day) *
(*) Access to Single Kayaks, Double Kayaks, and SUPs
* Normal rates apply for the time rented over the daily limit.
How To Use Your Season Pass:
(1) Purchase your Season Pass Online or In-Store. Provide your contact information to register your pass.
(2) Next visit, ask our front desk to pull up your Season Pass when you check-in. Simply sign the assumption of risk and release of liability waiver and you are ready to hit the water. (Any additional guests would also need to fill out a waiver.)
(3) When you come back ashore, return to the Front Desk to check-out. Any time rented over the daily limit will be charged the normal rates. (Your guest will receive 50% off for the first two hours and will be charged the normal rate for any additional time. All other guests will be charged the normal rate for the entirety of their paddle session.)
Paddle Rental Rules:
-- All participants must wear the provided personal flotation device (PFD) at all times.
-- All participants must sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting.
-- The WFC is not responsible for any lost or broken personal items, phones, etc. on the water.
-- All children under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by and have their waiver signed by an adult (16+).
-- Fishermen must have all required NYS permits and obey all fishing regulations & size limits.
- Schedule: May 20 - Labor Day
- Day & Time: May 20 - June 9
Mon - Sun 9am-5pm
June 10 - Labor Day
Mon 9am-5pm; Tues-Sun 9am-8pm
- Ages: 16+ To Purchase Season Pass
- Fee: $275
Login your account to select program
If you have any questions regarding this class or navigating the website, we are here to help you.
Please contact our team directly at (516) 922-SAIL